Heaven v.s. Hell Heaven v.s. Hell

(Sic)!

Hey dude, that was totally awesome! I'm not religious at all, but that was really good!

There is no god There is no god

Sucked

True, there is no God/gods, but this had nothing to do with that.

Does God Exist? Does God Exist?

Pretty cool

I don't believe in God/gods, but I'm sure He/She/they wouldn't write a note saying they don't exist, because they don't exist. It was pretty funny, though. What was the song in the background in the apartment?

Kill Linkin Park Kill Linkin Park

Okay.

This is okay. I like Linkin Park and I found this amusing. The game itself could use a bit of work though. This could involve guns, or maybe the guys moving around, making it more difficult to kill them. Good job anyway!

Good Charlotte Hunting Good Charlotte Hunting

I like Good Charlotte...

But the game itself was okay. It was fun and I'd like to kick GC's ass anyway for their last album. I wish I could shoot Tom too. It was his fault that blink-182 broke up. Just keep in mind that fans of GC might hate you for this.

Trials and Chances Trials and Chances

GREAT!

Seriously! This is my all-time favorite Final Round song! Somehow it reminds me of a theme song to some anime show I watched a long long time ago (No, not Poke-fucking-mon...Tenchi Muyo, maybe?). Anyway, great song. Oh and thanks for the advice! My band probably won't be doing much for quite some time. We're just a couple of dumbass kids. And no, you do not sound anything like Bowling For Soup.

Kay Owed Kay Owed

W00T!!!

You guys are what modern punk music should sound like. Of course, in order to be punk, I wouln't mind if you put in some political messages. BTW, I've just started a band. We call ourselves Cherry Red. Would you mind giving me some advice about being in a band?

Final-Round responds:

Message sent, hope it helps!

That Right One That Right One

Cool Song!

WOW! Your music has always amazed me and it still does. This was POP not punk, though. Do you have lyrics anywhere?